Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My First Blog

Well, I decided to get on the bandwagon and start the whole blogging thing. I just hope I will be able to keep up with it. For those of you who don't know I am just starting out on a one-year internship with Campus Crusade for Christ so this blog will mainly be used to write about my adventures and things.
So far, I have just been getting settled into my new apartment in Portland, it is such a different world here then what I am used to knowing that I am close to just about anything I need whether it be Starbucks, ice cream at Coldstone or even makeup and shoes. None of the normal necessities like groceries or anything! :)
I start with Campus Crusade on Tuesday Sept. 5th so keep me in your prayers as I get the last bit of my support in and start working. I am very excited to see what will happen and what God will use me for this year.

1 comment:

Bird said...

Great news about the support! Paul and I prayed for you last night. I can't wait to see pics of your new place, and new office.
Aren't big cities SO nice?! How did we ever survive growing up in such a small town?!

Powered By Blogger