Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Time?? What's That?

Wow, I have been so busy these past weeks that I haven't had time to post. Things with work get crazier everyday. My job as hotel liasion requires me to know everythign there is to know about the hotel & convention center for Collide Winter Conference in December. And WOW.......people want to know a lot.

I feel like my brain is constantly on information overload because if I'm not sending information to someone they are asking me questions trying to get information. It's a constant barrage at times and makes me feel very overwhelmed.

But I can't do anything but take refuge in my God who promises to give me peace that passes all understanding! I hope you will do the same no matter how busy life gets.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hey Carla, you're doing a great job as Hotel Liason!

Powered By Blogger