Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bits & Pieces

I have not posted anything in a LONG time and so much has happened so you are going to get some pits & pieces of what's going on in my life the past couple of weeks.

-I stayed at this amazing place called the Willows Lodge and thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub every night I was there.

-I got lost twice while following Map quest directions - seriously, they are going down the tube!! On with Google maps.

-For about 10 minutes I worked helping clear downed trees and brush on our new land for my home church back in Prosser. They just bought the land and are working on clearing it to make way for a building. Very exciting.

-I tried on my first hoop skirt and had a disastrous experience trying to sit down in it! Ha!

-I drove in a big circle: From Portland, to Seattle, to Prosser, back to Portland.

-Got to see my fiance and have some professional pics taken of us which was fun.

-The photographer who took those pictures kept calling me Paula. He got my name right about 50% of the time....hope he's not still doing that in August.

-I ate authentic Korean food with a waitress who was very upset that we did not order more food. Apparently, Americans need to eat more in her opinion. She also got mad because she said our purses in front of the table were "very dangerous".

-Had bubble tea. Felt very out of place at the bubble tea cafe because I was one of two white people in the place.

-Tried to decide whether or not it would be a good investment to buy the jewelry that was for sale at our shadowbox table at the bubble tea cafe. Hhhmm...

-Tried to figure out who I can't invite to my wedding....strange, usually it's the other way around!

That's all for now. My next post will have more substance, I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carla! You are too cute...who was your photographer?? That is so funny. Haha. :-) I like you.

Powered By Blogger