Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Don't Forget About Me...

During this nasty snow, I've still had to drive to work most every day. No snow days for me. And for the most part my drive has been pretty good. But the most harrowing parts are the beginning and the end.

Seems the snow plows (or lack thereof) are so busy keeping the highways clear - which I appreciate - that they can't seem to get to the side roads!

Our parking lot has been pretty harrowing which is understandable. Parking lots are hard to plow, where do you put the piles of snow? But when the road looks the same as your parking lot....I'd like that to change.

And last night I almost got stuck just trying to come home from work because it looked like no plows had been out on the side road from G-Way to the hotel.

So please Mr. Snowplow Man - don't forget about those side streets just yet. You know it's going to snow more and they're just as important.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger