Friday, December 12, 2008

Financial Peace Ending

This past Tuesday was our last Financial Peace class. We agree, it has been a life-changing class for us.

I think what made it so great the fact that we were in a class with other people who are going through the same things we are. It's so much easier (for me especially) to learn with other people around.

Plus the information was so good to receive because I never knew much information about basic investing or retirement before. I just blindly followed the advice of my parents without much investigation.

The last lesson was called "The Great Misunderstanding" and was about tithing and giving. Honestly, that's probably the step I am most excited to get to. I want to be able to build wealth and give it away. I want to be a generous person to everyone around me. I know it's possible to do this without much money - but a little more money would be helpful right now! :)

So overall, we are so thankful that we were able to take this class and learn this solid principles. God provided it at just the right time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger