Monday, February 23, 2009

Grey, Gray Go Away

The weather is grey this week and we've only had one day of sunshine in the last two weeks. I'm feeling rather burnt out on this extension of winter. At least yesterday it rained. I always feel better when it's raining rather then when the sky is just overcast with clouds that block out the sunlight. Oh springtime and warmth, come soon.

In other news, I have a persistent gray hair that will not go away! I thought I was too young for these - don't they come from having children?? :) Well, my "baby" was Winter Conference 2006. My gray hair appeared in January after conference. At first it was small and blended right in. But now it has experienced a growth spurt and no matter how many times I pluck it out it always comes right back a few days later. I suppose it's time to do something about it and my hair in general.

I'm in dire need of a haircut and a new hairstyle. My hair has been put through the ringer moving 3 times in the past 2 years. It always takes a while to adjust to each climate and I think it's just confused now! I haven't ever dyed my hair but now I'm seriously considering it - or at least getting highlights. It's time for a change.

1 comment:

Bird said...

Highlights can change the texture of your hair too, for the better, I found. I think you'd look great!

Powered By Blogger