Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Love Weddings

We just went to another great wedding this past weekend. Weddings are so much fun. It's one of my favorite events to go too because you usually see great friends and family, eat good food and get to go to a great party prepared for your enjoyment!

Over the years of going to lots of weddings Chris and I have seen some fun ways the bride & groom entered/left the reception. We have seen plenty of fancy cars, lots of regular decorated cars, even a boat and a tractor. But this weekend we saw the best one. A GRAPE HARVESTER!

True to the groom's future profession the couple rode in to their reception on a grape harvester. How fun is that. Very creative that's for sure. And a fun way to start the reception which, of course, was held at a beautiful winery!


1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

That is so creative and brilliant! I have yet to see a harvest here at CC, but I am sure I will recognize one of these in the near future :)

Powered By Blogger