Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Beauties






I love tulips! They are my absolute favorite flowers. And they are everywhere on Easter. I took pictures of these lovely flowers at my mom & mother in law's houses.

This fall I plan on planting plenty of tulip bulbs so next year I can take pictures of tulips in our yard.

We had a great Easter weekend. It was full but good. Friday was the Good Friday service. Our church partnered together with another local church (where we meet on Saturdays) and had a joint service. I had not been to a Good Friday service before and it was really good. I felt like it helped me start reflecting on the whole week prior and really helped my heart start thinking about Easter and all it means for my faith.

Saturday we enjoyed the beautiful sun at the park and then attended church that evening. Sunday our church had a family outreach planned and we wanted to serve so we decided to attend church Saturday. It was a small crowd but that made us excited for Sunday.

Sunday we spent the morning setting up for the outreach and then we were able to make it to the Sunday service. There were so many people and we had a lot of fun with the outreach. Families played games together to win stickers that enabled them to win great prizes. It was such a success and I cannot wait until next year! I know we can make it even better. After church we headed to Prosser for a late Easter dinner. It was delicious and we had a great time with our families.

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! :)

Powered By Blogger