Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is there room?

I am 31 weeks along in this pregnancy....almost 32 (Sunday). Right now I really do not know how I will make it. It feels like the baby is kicking and pushing my belly just to make more room in there.

Pregnancy is such an interesting experience. I never would have thought I would have had so much nasal congestion, tiredness (iron supplement has helped greatly), swelling of only my right foot/ankle (left gets swollen but not as bad, massage therapist told me it's likely due to the way your blood flows through your body, nurse said it's nothing to worry about), and much more.

We got our crib/mattress last week and Chris put it up. Now we just need to find good curtains for the babies room and hang pictures. This weekend is a baby shower for friends and co-workers and I am so excited to just see everyone and hang out.

Of course I am excited about the presents as well! I have been frequently checking our registries to see what has been fulfilled....just like what I did in the days leading up to our wedding.

We got signed up for a birth class although it does fall on the same night as our small group bible study and is 3 hours long for 3 weeks! Hopefully it will be very thorough.

The major thing left to do before baby or soon after is to find childcare. At this point in time I will be going back to work. But God has provided so much for us during this entire pregnancy that I feel at peace that we will find the right person/place to watch our child until Chris' busy season is over for the summer.

The countdown is on!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger