Monday, February 04, 2013

34 Weeks!

6 weeks or less is my motto right now. Although I know I could go past my due date I would prefer not to. I would hate to see the size of my feet!

Here is a quick update:

-I have enjoyed going to the pool at least once a week. It really helps with my ankle/feet swelling and it feels so good to be weightless. Maybe we should invest in a wave pool before our next pregnancy.

-I have weekly doctor's appointments now due to high BP. I have on BP medicine which hopefully will keep it low and keep me from having to be induced - I really do not want that.

-Birth classes start tomorrow. I can't believe they are 3 hours long - there better be comfy chairs. We'll meet once a week for three weeks.

-I have a second baby shower this Saturday with family and some friends from back home. We are hoping to receive most of the items on our registry otherwise we will be taking full advantage of Target's registry fulfillment discount.

-We have been so blessed at the generosity of other parents around us who have donated extra baby equipment and have promised us lots of clothes once we find out the gender. It reminds me of when we were married and people gave us things or sold us furniture for cheap. I will be glad to share with friends who are giving birth after me as well.

-Although I am still nervous at the thought of the unknown as far as labor goes we are getting excited to meet our baby and get to know him/her. And I am getting pretty excited to find out the gender and announce the name. I didn't have much of a problem waiting but it will be fun to share it with the world. Even more exciting then announcing our pregnancy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger