Friday, January 26, 2007

Pimp My Stroller!


One of the benefits of working in the Regional Office, with a certain Jennifer Jane, was my introduction to the world of Rhett & Link.

Who are Rhett & Link you may ask? They are a couple of Crusade staff guys in the South East who every month put out a new podcast about a random and funny topic. They are both very talented and creative always being fun and light-hearted! The podcasts I have seen range in variety from Rhett & Link developing a new weight loss program as the Mim Twins to Pimp My Stroller - a spin-off of Pimp My Ride, but for toddlers.

Recently, they came out with a New Year's Resolution song that talked about setting the bar just high enough to walk comfortably under it. That one was really funny!

My personal favorite so far has been The Invisible Bed Fence........I'm actually thinking it might be a good idea if you have to share a bed with a someone who has a cuddly personality.

All their videos are available for your viewing enjoyment on You Tube. So go visit and learn yet another way to waste away the hours of your day! But don't tell you boss I said that! :)

1 comment:

Bird said...

It'll be my treat after I'm done with perspectives and studying tonight. :) Maybe I can get Paul to watch the one about the invisible bed fence, although I don't think we'd implement it!

Powered By Blogger