Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Today was a happy day in the end. Waking up this morning to a thick blanket of fog covering our part of "the hill" was not so happy as I looked at another day spent inside - watching TV, reading, knitting, and other indoor activities. Which are fine but you can only take so much of them for goodness sakes.
BUT............it ended so so happy when I got a call from the auto body shop saying that my car was done!
It is so good to have my car back and working again. Althogh it will take some time to get used to after driving a larger, quieter rental car for three plus weeks! But I was so glad when we got back to the apartment and parked in my spot and I once again saw my beautiful red neon sitting in it's proper spot in working condition.
It was a happy day after all!

1 comment:

Anastacia said...

so glad you have your car back! :) does your car have a name? mine does - her name is Billy. I like that you put "shining stars" on your blog. I love that verse! See you tomorrow!

Powered By Blogger