Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year!


Well I know this post is 10 days late but it seems as though everything has been a blur since before Christmas. So much has been packed into these last three weeks that it seems like Christmas Day was months ago!!

As I wrote in my last post, I was in a car accident. My car is still in the shop, hopefully to be done on January 19th. I am still driving the rental car and putting PLENTY of mileage on it, as well as dirt.

Winter Conference - Collide - was a huge success in my eyes. We did not have as many students come as anticipated but the speakers were amazing, the worship was great, and there were no major problems for me to worry about in my job. I felt mostly like a mom with everyone coming to ask me questions about where meetings were held, or if they could bring in food, or if they could add another meeting and this time/this place. It was fun though. And it was great to catch up with many friends!

Now, the new year has started and I am looking at under 7 months until my wedding. This makes me feel a little busy and I don't quite know all of what I am doing but I know it will fall together. I can't wait!!! :)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger