Saturday, August 11, 2007

Long Time....No Post!

Well, it's been an incredibly long time since my last post but I have good reason for that. August 4th I got married to my now husband Chris. It still feels strange to say....everything is still pretty new.

Our wedding was a lot of fun....I've seen pictures already and I can't wait until we get our proofs from the photographer. It was just a perfect day..we loved all the people that came out to celebrate with us. Our reception was outdoors but luckily the weather cooperated and it was a beautiful day. We enjoyed seeing all the guests although we didn't get to talk to everyone unfortunately.

Now, we have just returned from our honeymoon which was so much fun. We traveled to Montana to Glacier National Park via The Davenport Hotel in Spokane at the Outlook Inn Bed & Breakfast on Flathead Lake. We camped for two nights outside the park and enjoyed the amazing majestic mountains, great hiking, and lot of wildlife (minus the bears, thank goodness).

This Wednesday we will move to Pullman for Chris to start his last semester of school and for me to start working at my new job at the Holiday Inn! WOW! Life is going so fast.....Here are some fun honeymoon pics to tide you over until my next post!

2 comments:

Bird said...

Welcome back! I'm glad that you had a good time! I hope the move goes well too! Don't worry about calling until you've settled. I'm not worried about getting to talk to you. :)
Love ya!

Bird said...

PS Can you believe the wedding is OVER?! Amazing! Now you can get on with married life. :)

Powered By Blogger