Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back in P-Town Again...

Today marks the end of the first week of classes for Chris and the first week of work for me in Pullman. We are back in P-town. It's a little strange for me being back here without being a student but I can't say I'm not glad to not be in class anymore.
Thursday night we went to the first meeting of CCC in Pullman. It was so much fun!! It was a little strange to be there without being a student but I still remembered how it felt when I went to the first CRU meeting. There were so many people there, it was so encouraging. I could not believe how many freshman raised there hands to show they were there for the first time. I know it much have been at least 100 people if not more.
Todd gave his familiar beginning of the year talk - I think I have it memorized by now and then students got up to share about the different ministries at WSU this year. I was very encouraged by this as well because I had no idea that so many ministries were getting off the ground. Bridges, Impact, Epic, AIA, and the dorm ministry are definitly in place at WSU and hopefully they will continue to thrive throughout this year.
Friday morning I had a chance to prayer walk the campus with a good friend and my heart was just so joyful as the Lord brought back many good memories of campus and I could see how the legacy is continuing to be built!
All in all, it's good to be back in town!

Up next, I'll post some pictures of our apartment now that we finally have all the pictures hung!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger