Saturday, March 22, 2008

Twilight Zone

This past Friday was such an unusual day in Pullman and at work. Sometimes I think we live in the twilight zone of weather in little old Pullman.
On Friday, I woke up to snow and ice on my car. There was not much accumulation, just a little more then a dusting really, but it was really cold.
When I got to work the first thing I did was help a guest jumpstart his truck because I was the only employee at work with jumper cables.
Then later in the day we got a call from a guest who was a sheriff and left his loaded gun and badge in his room. So we had to go retrieve that and store it in our safe until he could drive back (he was already halfway home) and get it! Poor guy.
Later, while I was on lunch, I guess a lady called to see if we could go see if she had left two bottles of breast milk in the fridge in her room. Well, they were there and so we stored them in our fridge so she could come back and get them. No use letting that go to waste!
Finally, just before Chris and I got ready to leave for Prosser, he said it was snowing again! When I looked out the window, sure enough, it was snowing..........and the sun was shining! On the second day of spring!
What a crazy town we live in.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger