Monday, March 09, 2009

All the Weather You Could Ever.....Want!

I think we experienced all 4 seasons today:

Summer: This morning when I got up it was sunny outside and looked pleasant enough. The temperature might not have justified summer but it was warm enough inside.

Fall: Chris' parents stopped by to take us out to lunch and it was still sunny but as soon as we pulled into our stall at Sonic, the wind started blowing and by the time we finished our meal it was starting to rain.

Winter: Shortly after I got to work, about 3:30pm, it started snowing. And snowing hard. There was a nice little white dusting on the ground and it was pretty stinkin' cold outside!

Spring: About 5PM, it stopped snowing, the sun came out, melted any trace of the snow, and we had a beautiful sunset. It looked like the end of a late spring thunderstorm.

And back to Winter: Whatever traces of snow there were left on my car froze at the bottom of my windshield creating a 1/2 inch thick piece of ice right above my windshield wipers. Great.....

I'm moving to the tropcis!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger