Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blah!

Wow, I realized it has been a while since i have written on here. I guess I have been busy!

Today I feel kind of blah. My mom - on spring break - came down to go shopping. I was looking forward to going with her but I just wasn't that excited during our shopping trip. I'm not sure why. Maybe the weather (it just started hailing outside!) or maybe just getting used to the fact that I'm alone all morning now that Chris has started working. There were lots of good sales though and I did manage to find one summery shirt that I can wear if it ever warms up outside.

Chris returned form his training trip to Boise last Friday. I think he had a good time and learned more about Syngenta as a whole. For the first few weeks of working here in Pasco, he won't be doing much but helping get the plant ready to get going. There are still little construction projects to be completed but I think he will really enjoy it.

It was nice to have Kristen here staying with me while Chris was gone. I really enjoyed spending time with her and we did go shopping on my days off. I enjoyed her company.

Well, it's about time to brave the hail/rain and head off to work. I am looking forward to this weekend - I have Saturday and Sunday off! Woo-Hoo! That's definitely something to look forward too. Hopefully it will help me overcome my blahness.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger