Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Job!

Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement! I finally have a new job after a couple weeks of waiting to hear.

My new position will be the Accounting Manager at the Courtyard. This is a step up from the front desk and includes more pay and better hours.

I will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as learning the accounting computer software we have in place. I will also do mini-projects for other managers and help out where I can.

I am very excited for this position. I already started training last night when I was at work and it felt a little overwhelming but I will have lots of help as the former accounting manger will be right across from my desk. She moved up to the front desk manager and I'm so glad she will still be there to help me and answer my questions.

This new opportunity is very excited and I am so glad to finally be working ALL DAYS and have ALL WEEKENDS off! YAY! So glad I can plan on doing things with friends and hanging out with my husband more. Praise God for this great job!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger