Friday, June 04, 2010

Looking forward to....

....the Farmer's Market this weekend - yummy strawberries & asparagus.
....going shopping (again) for new work clothes. I have literally run out of outfits to pull together with what is in my closet. Time for key pieces like shirts to layer and more dress pants as well as a nice pair of brown shoes if I can find one.
....seeing family this weekend. My cousins are visiting from Germany and Chris and I are going to hit them up with questions about what we'll do when we visit them in Germany this fall.
....sun and summer weather. It's supposed to be (GASP) 72 and sunny tomorrow!
....trying out my new tortilla press (handmade by my uncle) tonight for tacos. Yum.
....Crossview. Going to Sunday service this weekend which is fun because we see different people who don't go on Saturdays.
....spending time with my husband this weekend. I love him!

What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

72 and sunny is perfect running weather but I think I will be at the Ladies breakfast thingy and we share a car so Matt will be too :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yum -- tortillas! You should blog about your tacos! :-) I'm assuming you made them from scratch. Fun!

Powered By Blogger