Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF

Goodness is......a 4 day weekend! Woot Woot!
Goodness is......watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls online. I really love that show.
Goodness is......getting to see my husband every night this week!
Goodness is......the rain I suppose. It does provide moisture which is good.
Goodness is......church this weekend since I couldn't be there last weekend.
Goodness is......the Farmer's Market. Going for the first time tomorrow.
Goodness is......receiving a gift certificate for new clothes form a co-worker. Very sweet.
Goodness is......learning a lot in my new position and getting to be behind the scenes.
Goodness is......getting to meet a friends' new baby today! So excited.
Goodness is......driving by a potential rental house this weekend.
Goodness is......remembering all those who served this Memorial Day.
Goodness is......God's love which he continually shows me every day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger