Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 Years

Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged! We have been busy being gone and then this last weekend we stayed home and caught up on laundry, cleaning, and organizing. It felt really good.

And yet again this weekend will be a busy one. We are headed to Prosser to spend the weekend. Yes it's only a half hour away but there will be so much going on we figure it would be easier just to stay there instead of going back & forth.

First activity: The Great Prosser Balloon Rally. We will get up early Saturday & possibly Sunday morning too and head to the airport to watch the hot air balloons inflate and take off. I hope the weather is good - clear skies & not much wind. I'm definitely taking the camera and hope to get some great shots. There are also craft vendors downtown and lots of other activities to partake in. A lot of my family will be in town as well an so we are excited to spend time with them.

Second activity: My 10 year class reunion. I can't believe it's been ten years. Friday night we'll go to the football game and Saturday evening is the dinner and program. I'm looking forward to see who comes and catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in quite a few years - well almost 10 years! I'm hoping it will be a good time of catching up and remembering what high school was like.

What are your favorite high school memories?

2 comments:

Bird said...

Spending time with you--band, the bus trips for band, AP English...so many to chose from!

SnoWhite said...

10 year class reunion -- fun!!

In response to your question ... yes, I am still blogging on my other blog (but it's been a while!) -- I made it a private blog, now that I'm teaching and talking about my teaching on the blog. Let me know if you want to have access to it -- just send me your email!

Powered By Blogger