Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Top Ten

Here are the top ten reasons I have not blogged this week:

10. We had a FULL weekend and I am still catching up on sleep. 4 hours of sleep a night just does not cut it.
9. I am in a fall cleaning - similar to spring cleaning - mode. Read = scrubbing counters and deep cleaning the burner pans on our oven.
8. CPR training at work. That added an extra 4 hours to my day today but the teacher was quite entertaining.
7. Tinkerbell. I just can't blog when she wants to go outside in the morning.
6. Facebook. Seems most times I just get online to check that quickly and don't take the time for other things like blogging.
5. Editing pictures. With my class reunion and hot air balloon rally this last weekend I have lots of pictures to go through before I post them.
4. Women's Retreat. Our church is coming down to the last couple of weeks before our 1st annual women's retreat. Lots of planning still to do and I'm working with a friend on a prayer journey/walk. We're so excited to see how it turns out.
3. Chris. We've been trying to read through Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas again and we are carving out time to just spend together as well during the week.
2. Friends. This Friday we are having a game night/taco bar with some close friends at our house. So that equals lots of preparation to get both the food & our house ready for company.
1. The weather! It's so beautiful outside who wants to stay in. We need to soak in this Indian summer before the cold hits!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger