Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW!

It started snowing on Sunday evening and didn't quit until Monday around 10pm! I cleared off my car today and I think there was about 8 or 9 inches on top of my car.

Chris has driven me to work the past couple of days but I am going to attempt driving tomorrow. I don't think the roads worry me as much as the other drivers. This morning there were a lot of people out on the roads and boy were they going slow! As well as gawking at the people who had slide off the road or were parked on the side. This morning we almost lost traction because the car in front of us was going 5 miles an hour as he drove by someone on the side of the road. GAH!

I never remember people being this crazy in the snow & ice. But it is before Thanksgiving so I guess people aren't used to it. Maybe tomorrow before work I will get out and take some pictures.

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun in the snow.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger