Thursday, January 06, 2011

A 30 Second Update

Wow, I just noticed that I have not blogged since right after Christmas! Where is my New Year spirit? Well it's hung up in working, unpacking, decorating, and wanting to shop for new things to fill our new living space!

So here's a 30 second update. Most all of my blog posts include posting pictures so I guess I should fill you in on life as well!

We had a wonderful Christmas - opened presents with both sets of parents (a first) and it was really fun! Plus my grandma was there too. It was really a fun day and we were excited to open up many gift cards to use in purchasing things we need for our duplex.

New Years weekend was spent in Spokane with our good friends Dusty & Erin. We had such a great time. There was tons of snow and we go to go snowmobiling for the first time! SO FUN! I wasn't brave enough to go very fast but maybe next time...

In between I've been working and Chris has been unpacking! We are so glad to be in our duplex and have the extra space. It has taken a bit of adjustment being in an older house. Not nearly enough grounded electrical outlets, baseboard heating, creaky floors & cupboards but it definitely has a lot of character. Our goal is to get pictures up on the wall this weekend so I can take some pictures and give you a mini tour on the blog.

I also want to get the last of our vacation pictures up from London. Oh and then there's Christmas & New Years too! Sounds like I have a lot of blog posts to prepare.....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger