Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Off the Radar

Wow it's October already? Where has fall gone? Really it feels like it has just started this week here where we live - cool weather and rain. It's been nice wearing sweatshirts and not having to have our ceiling fan on constantly in our bedroom to cool us off!

I have been busy getting ready for our church's 2nd annual women's retreat coming up in two weeks! Hence the lack of blogging. Instead I've been working on the program and prayer journey/prayer walk feature of retreat. We did one lasts year and it was really well met so I am excited for this year's participants.

Unfortunately I have just gotten over my annual fall cold as well. Last week while sick I did not feel like doing anything - so I didn't! Must have been my body's way of telling me to slow down.

Chris' work is slowing down and he is excited for his upcoming winter break! He has several projects to work on including cleaning up his car so we can sell it and going through more baseball cards in order to sell those. Got to save up for that house down payment!

I think that's about it! Can't wait until I can share stories and pictures of the women's retreat with you.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger