Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Maternity Leave

Let me preface this post by saying - IT'S NOT ME! Just in case you got really excited.

No two of my co-workers are on maternity leave and it's getting crazy round here. Who knew all that work they did in a day? They make it look so easy and effortless and now it's up to us to cover for them the next month.

For the last month I've been feeling overwhelmed at work. And that is just with my own job. Now to have added responsibilities will probably make me a feel like I did when I lost my balance in water buoyancy class tonight at the gym - like I'm sinking!

Well it will all be worth it - I know that when the time does come I will be very glad to have people who will cover my job responsibilities.

And you may ask what it has been like to be working with two pregnant ladies in very close quarters. Well let's just say that I want to be able to skip my last month of pregnancy after seeing how these two felt! I might just take an extra 3 weeks off and lay in bed doing nothing until the baby is born.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger