Tuesday, October 07, 2008

6 Random Facts

Another fun post where you learn more about me. Linnea tagged me to do this so here goes:

First, the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I love to sing really loud along with the radio/I-tunes/whatever when doing housework. It makes it more fun.

2. When I was little I used to like eating tortilla chips with mustard because I didn't like salsa.


3. Now I sometimes blend up the salsa in the food processor because I don't like the chunks!


4. Sometimes when I eat candy like M&Ms or Skittles I sort it into colors and eat all of the same color first ending with my favorite color. (i.e. eat all the
brown ones, then orange, then green, then red, then blue).

5. I still can't drive a stick-shift and I probably won't learn unless I have to start driving one. :(


6. As well as Linnea, I still haven't done anything to "preserve" my wedding dress either. I'm trying to find a good place to donate it to and still haven't decided. Any ideas?


I must like to eat since 3 out of the 6 random facts about me include food! :)


Ok, here we go. I'll tag
Adrienne, Staci, Cas, Matt, Kerri, and Allison. Have fun!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger