Thursday, October 02, 2008

Balloon Rally

The Great Prosser Balloon Rally was held the last weekend of September. Chris & I drove down on Friday night after I got off of work and got up early to see the launch on Saturday morning. (well I did, Chris was sick.).
My family was there for that day and it was really fun to hang out with all my aunts and uncles and some cousins. The only disappointment was the Night Glow. They bring balloons in and then at dusk inflate them and light them up (hence the Glow part). But it was too windy so they just set up the baskets and fired up the propane. Kind of lame. I affectionately named it the "Redneck Night Glow". But we still had fun! Sorry for having to crane your head for some of the pictures. We don't have a photo program downloaded yet and I can't figure out how to rotate photos with Picasa.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger