Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Today is Election Day and I must share with you the number 1 reason I am glad it is here: No more negative ads! I loath the negative ads that have been showing constantly on TV. And I think people are finally getting fed up with the frequency of these ads.
Instead of telling us over and over again how the other candidate has failed why don't you just share what you can do about the issues we are concerned about?
This has been especially prevalent in Washington State where the governor's race is very close. Sometimes I just can't believe some of the commercials. The latest negative ad towards our current Governor Gregoire compared her to a poopy baby! That's just ridiculous.
So get out there and vote and maybe we can see something more positive on TV come tomorrow!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger