Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Update

It's Monday again! Our weekend flew by but it was good. Chris had a day off - finally! I was so happy he got Mother's Day off so we could head down to Prosser and spend it with our moms.

Friday night we stayed home and just hung out together after he got off work. We indulged in a pizza and enjoyed our dinner & time together.

Saturday Chris did have to work and I ventured to Wal-Mart to stock up on some things. I got up to the self-checkout line and scanned everything and was getting ready to pay when I could not find my debit card! Whoa, scary moment. Luckily, I had my personal card with me and knew I had enough money in my account so I paid and left because the line was building behind me. Last minute Mother's Day shopping anyone?? :)

Turns out that last week when I used my debit card to get gas at Albertsons I just threw it and my Albertsons card back in my purse and it ended up in a side zippered pocket that I later zipped up! I was SO GLAD to find it after dumping my purse contents out all over the couch when I got home.

Church was great on Saturday night and we headed to Sterlings (a local restaurant) with friends after. It was a fun night.

Sunday we headed to Prosser to spend the day with our moms and other family. We went to church in the morning then ate lunch at a yummy Chinese restaurant. The food was good but the service was a little slow and they were out of chopsticks?!? How does a Chinese restaurant run out of chopsticks...not sure.

We also had beautiful weather to complement our weekend and I'm glad to report - the pool is open! :) Of course, it's still too cold for me to swim but we'll see. I might just brave it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger