Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summertime!

Wow, June 8th was awhile ago. This month is flying by. What have we been doing? Well Chris has been working, working, working. Most nights he doesn't get home until 7 or later which makes it hard for us to do anything together in the evenings. So we save it all up until the weekend. As for me during the week I still go to small group as well as zumba two nights a week. Besides that it's working on our house and yard. This weekend my goal is to get some flowers planted and maybe some garden plants so we can enjoy some fresh produce of our own this year. We have two raised beds on our side yard that will be perfect for this plus a planter box to put on our back porch. After I beautify it up a bit I will be sure and post some pictures of our new (for almost a month) place! Happy Thursday everyone and enjoy SUMMER!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger